Attention all 2011 Seniors! We want you to be our Senior 2011 Models! We are currently looking for students from Southeastern New Mexico high schools to act as representatives for Tonya Peterson Photography.
Who Can Apply?
If you are currently a junior graduating in the class of 2011, we want you! Being one of our models is easy. All you have to do is tell your friends to come to our studio and book their senior session with us too. You don’t have to be a size zero on your way to the catwalk super model to be one of our models…we just want fun, energetic and outgoing seniors that will get others excited too! We will only be hiring 1-2 Senior Models from each school so fill out your application now! To apply is simple, just complete our online application found at the bottom of this page. We will evaluate all applications to see if you are a good fit. Selected Models will be notified by phone or email with more information.
Deadlines for applications is May 7th so hurry! If you know someone that would be interested in doing these please let them know!
Which High Schools Are You Selecting Senior Models From?
Right now we are planning on selecting 1-2 Senior Models from all of the high schools in Roswell! If you live outside if Roswell but would like to be considered for a Model position please apply.
What I Get For Being A Senior Model?
- All of our senior models will receive two photo sessions. The 30 minute mini session that has to be shot the last 3 weeks in May and the full-blown-all-about-you photo shoot that needs to be held this summer.
- Photo sessions that are designed completely around you. No cookie cutter pictures here. Every session we do will be different and unique to you.
- 48 model referral cards to pass out to your Class of 2011 friends. Every time one of your referrals calls and books a session with us you earn a 10 dollar print credit. Easy as pie!
- The opportunity to earn even more free stuff including a flip video camera, an iPad or even a Mac Book Laptop! The more you refer the more you get!
How Does This “Earning Free Stuff” Work?
If we feel like you would be a good fit we will have a 30 minute mini session with you the last three weeks of May 2010. You must be able to commit to shooting the mini session in order to participate. We have some new and unique ideas for our 2011 seniors that will blow your mind!
The Fine Print. What Do I Have To Do To Be a Model?
- Hand out your 48 rep cards to potential clients interested in booking sessions. If you pass out all of your card and need more let us know.
- It does not cost anything to be a senior model. In the end you will only pay for prints.
- You will be representing Tonya Peterson Photography all year so we ask that you actively promote us all year. We rely on you and you will be rewarded for working hard!
- You must schedule and complete your mini session before the end of May 2010.
- You must complete your full portrait shoot before August 15th 2010.
- You must have your Parent or Guardians permission to participate in our Modeling program. Both you and your parent/guardian must sign our portrait contract.